Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Figuring out what I want to do when I grow up....

I think about life while it is moving forward....and I don't think that things happen by coincidence.  So, while I was watching Supernanny on DVR today, ignoring my own children, I saw a family that has a home business baking and sending cookies/sweets.

ding ding ding ding ding alarm bells went off in my head that this is something I could do, to bring money into our family with a low level of outlay of cash to get the business off the ground.  There are craft fairs and flea markets around in this area....so my wheels are turning, that perhaps I could set up a table with samples and grab bags of our wares.....and get this party started.

My hubby came in and saw the same episode and said "we could do that"....so who knows.

I have a batch of berry/almond biscotti in the oven right now, just to see if we enjoy them as much as I think we do.... and tomorrow who knows.  Maybe it's off to another fabulous idea to support my family some way, some how.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment